Registration fees are non-refundable except in cases where
Trimont Christian Academy, after receiving enrollment documentation
and test results, should decline enrollment. In that case,
all but the testing fee is refunded.
2. Curriculum fees include purchase of consumable work books and rental of other books. Rented books must be returned at the end of the school year in good condition. You will be charged for lost or damaged books.
3. For your convenience, the annual tuition fee may be paid
in ten or twelve monthly installments. Each installment is due the 1st
of the month. For the 10-month installment plan, payment #1 is due August 1st and payment
#10 is due May 1st. For the 12-month installment, payment #1 is due by June 1st and payment #12 is due May 1st. Tuition payments are considered delinquent if not paid by the 10th of the month.
4. If an account is more than two months overdue, the student(s)
may not attend class until the bill is brought current. Report cards and school records will not be released until all accounts are paid in full.
5. A 3.5% tuition discount is given to accounts that are paid
in advance for the whole year. Advance payment must be received by August 1st of each year to qualify for the discount.
6. A sibling discount will be given as follows: For 2nd child
- 10%. For 3rd child - 15%. For 4th child - 20%.
7. A $10.00 charge is applied to all returned checks.
8. Accounts of families consisting of two parent/guardian households who serve 25 volunteer hours each year will be credited $250.00. Single parent households must serve 15 volunteer hours to receive the credit.
Back to top